Jewish Family Service understands volunteers are a valuable resource that has an immeasurable impact, not only on our agency, but on our community as a whole. By becoming a volunteer, you give us the most precious gift of all – Yourself.
There are a multitude of ways that individuals, organizations, and corporations can help make a difference in the life of just one person or in the well-being of the larger community. We offer flexible volunteer positions that fit into various lifestyles. Fill out our online volunteer application today and join our caring family.
- Help us to sort High Holy Days Food Drive donations. October 5, 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. and October 6, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. Email us
Click on the links below to find the right volunteer opportunity for you:
- Volunteer to Help Fight Hunger
- Make a Difference in the Life of a Senior as a Friendly Visitor
- Mitzvah Projects
- Family/Group Volunteer Opportunities
- Make a Spiritual Connection as a Bikur Cholim Para-chaplain
- Volunteer to Become an Essential Part of Our Office Staff
- Make a Difference in the Life of Someone with a Disability
For more information, contact Nancy Benyamin, director of volunteer services, 720.248.4642, firstname.lastname@example.org.