Jewish Family Service understands volunteers are a valuable resource that has an immeasurable impact, not only on our agency, but on our community as a whole. By becoming a volunteer, you give us the most precious gift of all – Yourself.
There are a multitude of ways that individuals, organizations, and corporations can help make a difference in the life of just one person or in the well-being of the larger community. We offer flexible volunteer positions that fit into various lifestyles, including kids! Fill out our online volunteer application today and join our caring family.
Help create a warm Jewish connection for members of the Jewish community by becoming a Bikur Cholim (Visiting the Sick) para-chaplain. The next training takes place March 31, April 7, and April 14, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Beth Lippa at 720.248.4599.
Click on the links below to find the right volunteer opportunity for you:
- Volunteer to Help Fight Hunger
- Make a Difference in the Life of a Senior as a Friendly Visitor
- Mitzvah Projects
- Make a Spiritual Connection as a Bikur Cholim Para-chaplain
- Volunteer to Become an Essential Part of Our Office Staff
- Make a Difference in the Life of Someone with a Disability
- Specialized Volunteer Opportunities
Contact Nancy Benyamin, director of volunteer services, 720.248.4642, firstname.lastname@example.org.